Past few days one thing tat has been realli on my mind(otha than gals) is love....Its a very complex and trivial thing yet ppl crave for it....Tha pain it brings is imminent and will happen wifout a doubt but people cant live without it...It breaks frenship, relationships and sometimes even families hate each other coz of it yet its freeli chased by evry1....But say wat u want love is tha most sought thing right there wif money....recentli i have been tryin to help a fren think abt wat he should do...i knw i shld b mindin my own business but i knw how blindin love can be and always had wished sum1 had helped me so i guess in tat way i want to help...I am sure of my feelins and am not sum1 whu doubts wat my heart says so i m pretty sure tat he shld make a quick decision and not get taken for a ride...... But end of the day its his life and his heart...make a gd decision bro.... And no matter which way ur decision sways i wish u all tha bez....
For my own love story(or the lack of it) i am juz sick of watchin couples makin out in public and worst gettin all lovey dovey rite in front of ppl...sheesh get a room,, go in tha bushes, camouflage themselves to blend in wif tha wall or stg.... Hmm despite all this bitchin....i do feel veri romantic and all my music seems to be love songs.... And one special song tat i am listenin is so beautiful...i dunt eva think i ever will get bored of this loveli song......
Those days are gone, and I want so much
The night is long and I need your touch
Don't know what to say
I never meant to feel this way
Don't want to be
Alone tonight
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you.....
(hey pigeon this ones for u *pbrrr* and all tha lovers enjoy love......)
No comments:
Post a Comment